You and your fellow educators are invited to Google 'Summer Camp' being offered at Tilton School.
The real conference name is Technology 4 Innovation in Education Conference (T4IE) but it's like 'summer camp' because onsite lodging (in one of the dorms) is an option and it is so incredibly fun! The curriculum is very well planned and focused on outcomes.
- Choose your Google Apps track (beginner/advanced but also switch throughout to meet your needs.
- Classroom application/Edu Focus (not just the app)
- Set up your Paperless Classroom to start next year!
- Dinner (evening of day one)
- Make it Take it ~ Day 2 allows for project work time
- On campus housing available for only $50 (it is awesome).
See the schedule here.
There will also be a Google Pre~certification Training on day three for admins and trainers. If you want to become 'certified' and need that extra boost, consider one of these sessions. You will leave ready to take the exams and submit your application(s).
If you are looking to get the most out of your PD money, this is the place to go.
Email me if you have any questions!