Learn how to use Google Apps in the classroom with a new bi-weekly webinar
series lead by *Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers* Webinars will be held biweekly on Tuesdays, 4:30PM PT and will also be recorded and archived.
Future webinar topics for this series include:
- Google Apps for Science teachers
- Advanced use of forms
- Interactive classrooms with Google Moderator
We are kicking off the series with a webinar on Google Sites for Educators on Nov 9, 4:30PM PT - *register today*
Nov 9, 4:30PM PT/7:30PM ET
Google Sites for Educators
Skill level: Beginner
Lead by Andy Crozier, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainer and Google
It's critical that all classrooms have an online presence in the 21st Century. With Google Sites, teachers can easily create a classroom website that is dynamic and professional looking. You can also create sites and collaborate with others to help manage and organize all your information.
- How to create a site and various pages (web page, file cabinet, resource list, announcements)
- How to add Google Apps (calendar, docs) content to your page
- How to add other content (gadgets, YouTube, Picassa) to your page
- How to manage your site (invite collaborators, managing the layout, etc..)